Does toothpaste get rid of pimples ? Yes,Pimples are the most disturbing problems not only for girls but also for boys. Just imagine, you woke up one morning and found that you have a big red pimple on your face that catches everyone’s attention.
Well, there are different solutions to your pimple problems. In this article, we shall be telling you if your toothpaste gets rid of pimples or not. Also, you will get to know if it is good to put toothpaste on pimples or not.
We assume that you have a toothpaste at your home, probably Colgate, Vicco, Pepsodent, Patanjali, Sensodyne, Himalaya and many others.
Many types of research have shown that toothpaste contain fluoride and many other chemicals. Some fluorides are so concentrated that they can develop a pimple on your face including lips, forehead, chin and nose. You should, therefore, keep a close eye on the expiry dates of the toothpaste. Always use good brands of toothpaste as they have a comparatively lower chance of getting a pimple on your face.
We have found out that applying toothpaste on your pimples is a good alternative.
Does Toothpaste Get Rid Of Pimples On Face
Follow the steps below to get rid of pimples using toothpaste:
- Wash your face with water first and clean it thoroughly.
- Make sure that the face is completely dried.
- Apply some white toothpaste on the pimple.
- You must cover a pimple completely.
- Let a pimple dry for more than 6 – 8 hours.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water without using any soap.
- Don’t rub a pimple with your fingers.
- After you have washed your face with water, if you have an additional face wash lotion, you can use that as well.
- There are chances that a pimple will be reduced more 80% or even completely.
You should ensure that the toothpaste you are using for your Acne treatment is totally white in colour. Red, Blue, Green and other colours should not be used in any circumstances. Now, why are we suggesting you to use white coloured toothpaste?
A white coloured toothpaste consists of the following things:
- Baking Soda
- Hydrogen Peroxide
The above-listed ingredients are helpful in removing the pimple fast off your face. You can also perform the above steps in a series of four hours. Do it unless the pimples go away.
Apart from the above-given method to remove pimples, there are many other alternatives to treat pimples are listed as follows:
- Sleep For a Long Stretch of 8 Hours if you have been deprived of your sleep from past few days. Irregularity in sleep patterns can cause pimples.
- You can use Ice Cubes to treat pimples. Before applying toothpaste, you can take a cube of ice and apply it on your pimple. This will help you to reduce the heat within a pimple.
- Orange Juice can help to reduce a pimple as well as it contains citric acid. You can apply the orange juice all over your face or only the pimple. Let it dry for some time and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Neem Leaves can also help you to get rid of pimples fast. You can make a paste of Neem Leaves and then apply it on your face. Let it dry for few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Sandalwood powder is again a very good alternative to remove pimples fast. Make a paste of Sandalwood powder and apply it on your pimples. Let it dry for more than 30 minutes. After it dries, wash it off with some lukewarm water.
- Honey helps in reducing the spots left after a pimple goes away. You can use honey to remove pimples as well. Apply honey on your face and especially on your pimples. Rinse it with lukewarm water after 1 hour.
We hope that this technique helps you to get rid of pimples of your face